Purchasing your perfect hair weave and styling it is one thing but it’s the maintenance of the product that does justice for the value of money and its longevity. We tend to think that the maintenance for the weave is same as given to a natural hair. But we are totally wrong. One must not use the products devised for natural hair. Instead follow the guidelines given by the respective manufacturer that might involve the use of specific styling products on the hair weaves. Also one must take measures while cleaning, brushing and storing the product because failure to do so will result in their wastage.
Not only the product requires after care but your original mane will also be in a need of perfect care. Here are some tips on to keep up your hair
- Trim the ends of your hair a little, after every time you weave.
- Washing your hair properly before weaving will enhance convenience.
- Choose the virgin hair bundle deals for right results. Strand weaves, Braid weaves, Semi weaves, and String weaves.
- Washing your hair after use will keep it clean and tidy. Let them dry naturally.
- Don’t wear weaves for too long as it tend to cause more amount of damage to your original hair.
- Be careful while you use styling products on your hair weave, because the heat retentive capacity varies with each texture and composition of hair. Excessive heat can result in permanent damage.
- Be sure enough that you allow your hair to breathe in fresh air. Because, the scalp needs its required nourishment.
- Use of alcoholic product must strictly be a no-no business.
- There you go with all those simple tips for maintenance. If needed do visit your stylist for further help.